TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Effective date: January 2023
- Your first subscription payment will be required at the time of registration. You will be charged the monthly subscription fee for your chosen membership plan 1 month, each month from the date of registration.
- Payments are made in advance of accessing the content.
- All payments are non-refundable.
- If you subscribed to the wrong membership service in error, we will issue you with a coupon code to the value of your payment so you can access the correct membership service after which, you will be prompted to enter your billing information to continue the service.
- Payments can not be transferred to another person, unless otherwise agreed.
- We will accept your membership subscription on the basis of the information you have provided. We will be completely up front about your suitability for the membership. If once you have used our any services (eLearning, 121 support sessions etc) and you feel that the membership does not meet your needs, we are unable to offer a refund.
- Time not used for 1-2-1 remote support can be rolled over to end of the following month period.
- You can cancel your subscription at anytime, without incurring a cancellation charge.
- You will have access to your account for 30 days from the date we received your last payment.
- To cancel your account, go to 'settings', then 'billing information' and cancel all future payments.
- You can resubscribe at any time.
- If you cancel and resubscribe within 30 days of each other, you will be charged the full initial registration amount and we are unable to refund any overlapping days.
- Standalone products include all items within the 'store'.
- All payments are non-refundable.
- If you have purchased a product in error, a refund or credit note may be issued at our discretion.
- You will have access to any standalone eLearning content you have purchased for 365 days from the date of purchase, after which access will be automatically revoked.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Deposits can be transferred to a course which takes place before the dates originally booked, but not after.
- Where a discount is offered, the discount will only be honoured on the basis that the full balance is paid 28 days before the start date of the course. If the payment is received after this time, the full course price is payable. Any exceptions are at our discretion.
- If you wish to split your training over two courses you must specify this at the time of booking. The balance of the full payment is due 28 days before the start date of the first course.
- If you cancel or do not attend the course for any reason, the deposit will not be refunded. If you give a minimum of 4 weeks notice we may allow you to transfer your deposit. This will be at our discretion.
- Unless agreed otherwise, deposits can be transferred to another person but not to another date.
- We will accept your booking onto the course on the basis of the information you have provided. We will be totally
up frontabout your suitability for the course. We will provide you with all of the information necessary to enable you to make an informed decision about whether the course is right for you. If,once you attend the course, you feel that the course does not meet your needs, we are unable to offer a refund.
- On successful completion of the course, delegates may repeat all or any part of the course at a later date. If you wish to attend as a delegate to gain extra practice, the fee is £65 in total regardless of the number of days you wish to resit. If you attend as an assistant tutor to gain experience in mentoring others and teaching the content, there is no fee.
- We will issue joining instructions at the latest 14 days before the course start date. These will include venue details.
- Lunches are not included in the cost of the course unless otherwise specified.
- You can view our appeals and complaints policy here.
- If you would like us to email you with a PDF version of our booking terms and conditions and privacy statement, please email [email protected]
By purchasing this product/service, you are agreeing to the terms set out in the following policies;
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about this policy, please contact us:
- By email: [email protected]